Comment on page
- 2.Connect your wallet by clicking the "Connect Wallet" button in the top right corner of the screen. Choose the wallet you would like to use and follow the prompts to connect it to the Urdex app.
- 3.Enter the number of URD you want to stake in the "UrDEX DAO" section. Make sure you have sufficient URD and ETH in your wallet to cover the transaction fees.
- 4.Click the "Approve" button next to the URD amount you entered. This will prompt a transaction confirmation in your wallet. Confirm the transaction and wait for it to be processed.
- 5.Once the approval transaction is confirmed, click the "Stake" button. This will prompt another transaction confirmation in your wallet. Confirm the transaction and wait for it to be processed.
- 6.Congratulations! You have successfully staked your URD tokens. You will now start earning URO tokens as a reward for your staking activity. Keep an eye on your staked tokens as they grow over time!
- 3.A pop-up will appear, prompting you to enter the amount of URD tokens you wish to unstake.
- 4.After entering the amount, click on the "Unstake" button.
- 5.Confirm the transaction details, including the amount of URD being unstaked and the gas fee, then click "Confirm".
- 6.Wait for the transaction to be processed successfully. Once the transaction is confirmed, your URD tokens will be sent back to your wallet.
- 1.Click on the "Claim" button.
- 2.Confirm the transaction details,then click "Confirm".
- 3.Wait for the transaction to be processed successfully. Once the transaction is confirmed, your URO tokens will be sent back to your wallet.
- 1.You have the flexibility to claim your URO reward anytime you want.
- 2.If you want to maximize your URO earnings, you can increase the amount of URD tokens you have staked. Make sure you have enough ETH for the transaction fees.
- 3.When you stake additional URD tokens or unstake your URD tokens, any unclaimed URO rewards will automatically be claimed and sent to your wallet.