Comment on page
UrDEX Liquidity Providers (LPs) can select the level of risk they are willing to take, isolating long-tail risk more effectively.
The Pools range from the lowest-risk Guardian Pool, the medium risk Archon Pool to the highest-risk Divine Pool, each representing a pool of assets like BTC, ETH, and stablecoins.
- 4.Look for the 'BUY' button and enter the desired amount of LP tokens you wish to buy.
- 5.After entering the amount, click on 'APPROVE' and a pop-up transaction will appear in your wallet.
- 6.Confirm the transaction by signing it in your wallet.
- 7.Proceed by clicking on "BUY ... LP" and confirm the transaction in your wallet when the pop-up appears.
- 8.To complete the process, click on "Deposit... LP" and confirm the transaction in your wallet once again.
- 9.After a few seconds, a "Successful" pop-up notification will appear. Congratulations! Your LP tokens have been deposited, and you can now start earning fees and rewards.
- 1.Begin by selecting the Pool from which you want to remove your LP tokens.
- 2.Look for the 'SELL' tab and choose the source of the LP tokens you want to sell:
- If you want to sell LP tokens from your Staked Balance, select 'Withdraw and Sell'.
- If you want to sell LP tokens from your Wallet Balance, choose 'Sell from wallet'.
- 3.Enter the amount of LP tokens you wish to sell.
- 4.Select the asset into which you want to sell your LP tokens.
- 5.Click on 'Sell ...LP' and confirm the pop-up transaction in your wallet to proceed with the LP token sale.
- 6.After a few seconds, a "Successful" pop-up notification will appear in your wallet, indicating that your LP tokens have been successfully sold to your chosen asset.